There are different types of cookies including:
- First-party cookies which are cookies placed on your device directly by us;
- Third-party cookies which are cookies placed on your device by our affiliates and service providers;
- Session cookies which only last until you close your browser or exit the Platform. We use session cookies for various reasons, including to learn more about your use of our Platform during one single session and to help you to use our Platform more efficiently; and
- Persistent cookies which have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted when you close your browser or exit the Platform. These types of cookies are primarily used to help you quickly sign-in to our Platform again and for analytical purposes.
When you use our Platform, some or all of the following types of cookies may be set on your device:
- Essential website cookies: we use such cookies to provide you with the products and services available on our Platform and to use the features of our Platform;
- Analytics cookies: we use such cookies to understand how you use our Platform and how effective our marketing campaigns are and help us customize and improve our Platform for you;
- Advertising cookies: we use such cookies to make our advertising messages more relevant to you for instance by preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, selecting advertisements that are based on your interests and measuring the number of ads displayed and their performance; and
Unless you specifically inform us (for instance, by sending us correspondence from the Platform), we will not know who you are. You can reset your browser either to notify you when you receive a cookie or refuse to accept cookies. If you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features available on the Platform.
We would like to provide you with some information about controlling your cookie settings. Some web browsers allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Please review the specific steps involved for such settings in your particular browser help menu as each browser uses different procedures. You also may be able to reset device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your device. The procedure for managing device identifiers is slightly different for each device so please review the specific steps in the help or settings menu of your particular device. With respect to interest-based advertising tools, you may opt out of seeing online interest-based advertising from participating companies by using the following applications: (a) the Digital Advertising Alliance; (b) the Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance; or (c) Appchoices. Please note that opting out does not mean you will not see any advertisements; it only means that you won’t see personalized advertisements from the companies that participate in the opt-out programs. Lastly, if you delete cookies on your device after you opted out, you will need to opt-out again.